Sunday, November 29, 2009

Southern Palettes

I had a few pieces of pottery at the Southern Palettes art auction recently. It was a fabulous event! I think some of the works are still available. If you'd like to find out more let me know and I'll get your in touch with David Boyd Jr, OR you can do a search for The Heritage School in Newnan, Georgia. David is the art instructor for the school. You'll see some of his fantastic work in the slide show below (the "before" the auction shots, I'll add the "after" later). You can find his work at the Dogwood Gallery and Framer in Tyrone, Georgia (and many other galleries)... you'll find some of my work there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, much appreciate comments and readership! Wanted to let you know that we will not post any comments with links, just makes our lives easier and safer. Likewise, if you're not nice (as in family friendly), no one will ever see the comments.