Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More changes...

If you're not open to change, if you're not willing to expand then you stagnate. As a rule. I would imagine there are exceptions.

This blog is going away. I've started a new one titled "Janet McGregor Dunn". The new address is http://janetmcgregordunn.blogspot.com. I slid all the blogs from here onto the new one so nothing will get lost...and I'll leave this one out here for a while.

My website is now http://www.janetmcgregordunn.com. The old Hummingbird-Hollow site will be there until everyone in the world knows about the new site. In other words, it's gonna be there for a long time!

I'm going to work hard to blog more often, too.

Nuff for tonight. Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, much appreciate comments and readership! Wanted to let you know that we will not post any comments with links, just makes our lives easier and safer. Likewise, if you're not nice (as in family friendly), no one will ever see the comments.