Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thanks to all for comments on my new website!

I really appreciate the comments and suggestions I received regarding the Wix website. Some of you commented on Facebook, others sent emails, and one came via the blog. Very helpful.

I've decided based on your comments not to go with Wix. Most were fine with the design with some tweaks, but many commented on how slow it loaded. I tried it on a couple of computers and agree, it's slow loading. I then went and checked a number of other Wix sites and ran into the same problem. I don't know about you, but when I hit a slow site, I move on. I guess we're conditioned to fast, faster and fastest these days.

I'm going to keep the free site, figure it can't hurt to have my information out there in as many places as possible. I'll just have to remember to update it occasionally. Sooner or later they'll do away with the free site I'd imagine, most have to when money gets tight!

Thanks again to all of my world-wide friends. Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the Internet definitely have expanded my extended friend numbers! Artists are generally giving people, very generous and your willingness to take the time to view my website and give your insights is just one example!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, much appreciate comments and readership! Wanted to let you know that we will not post any comments with links, just makes our lives easier and safer. Likewise, if you're not nice (as in family friendly), no one will ever see the comments.