Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy, busy bee...

I know you think I've dropped off the face of the earth, and maybe I have at times this past month or so! First I got sick, way back in February. I'm just now starting to feel about 98% and that's just cause I have found drugs that work...  

It's some sort of creeping crud that hit that went into something else that lingered and and and... who cares, I'm not one to whine about things like that. It didn't put me in the bed after the first week, just kept me working slower and not at full speed. Grrrrr...

This month is going to be a very busy one for me as I have a show every single weekend starting this Saturday. I'm excited cause three of them are new shows for me so I'll get to meet a whole lot of new people.

Here's the schedule:

2nd Annual Arts in the Alley
Saturday, May 8
Journal Street
Thomson, Georgia
10am-6pm
Click here to visit web for more info & driving directions

42nd Fayette Fine Art Show
May 15 & 16
Downtown Fayetteville on the Square at the Old Courthouse
Metro Atlanta Artists Market
May 21-23
2133 Piedmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30324
(The Old Buckhead Design Building)
Click to visit web for more information, driving directions

I don't have the details on the last show yet but it will be in Henderson, North Carolina on Memorial Day weekend. I'm going to be going up with my son which is really cool and something I'm excited about! I'll be helping him with his stuff and will just have a small bit of my pottery for sale. Next year if he goes again and it looks like a good show I'll spring for the big bucks to get my own booth maybe. He's also going to be at the Metro Atlanta Market for the month of May. I'm only doing one weekend, he has a booth for the entire month.

I'm going to write a separate blog about the Metro Atlanta Market later, it deserves its own spotlight! If you're an artist in the Atlanta area, or if you know of some organic farmers or similar, you may want to check into getting a booth for one or more weekends. Great concept, looking forward to working with the ladies who came up with the idea and put all the hard work into getting it going. I know it will be a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, much appreciate comments and readership! Wanted to let you know that we will not post any comments with links, just makes our lives easier and safer. Likewise, if you're not nice (as in family friendly), no one will ever see the comments.